Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fievel goes...............in Leah's bedroom

This is me all covered in pillows on the couch talking to you about Fievel. There is no way I was walking around on the floor until that thing was caught.
Mema doing her mouse poses. She is really insane. She was talking about how the mouse was having a birthday party or picnic in Leah's bedroom and how she wanted to boil it when it came out. "Come to Grandmother you MFing mouse" HAHAHA.

This is Mallory standing guard ready to push it out with a mop when Mema catches it. She's a brave girl. Made Leah and I look like fools. Haha...oh well!
Fievel........what can I say. There's never a dull moment at the Miller household. This tiny little creature turned out to be about 48 hours of entertainment for us. I was trying to check my email in the office when all the sudden "Fievel" comes running right at my feet. I jumped up in my chair as fast as I could and all I could do was scream like a little girl. It stared at me for a second and then ran out into the den. At this point, Leah still has no idea why I'm screaming. So it gets away for a while...We rush out and buy traps. Wait until the kids go to sleep to set them. Still nothing in the morning. So then Mema comes over to help us....because apparently she is an expert with these sort of adventures. Well, about 3 hours after she has comes we catch Fievel. Leah and I have an absolute screaming match at each other over who is going to sweep up the little pet and dispose of him. I got up all the courage I could to hold the box while she swept him in. Sounds like no big deal.....but it was awful. Never want to go through that again.

2 comments:

zach said...

you look good babe. I love you and want to see more pictures of you on here soon, and read more about what's been going on.

Mrs. Dees said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! Although, I am really glad you only got to see this experience through pictures. I would NEVER hear the end of it if you saw how I really was acting through all of this. Oh well! Love ya!