Monday, July 2, 2007

Tyler Thomas and Friends

This is Thomas before he was all the way done. These trains are about 4" tall each. I had to stand on a step ladder to reach them. haha

Tyler is excited because we are FINALLY working on his Thomas room!
Smiling with the faces.....But what about the trains, Mrs. Sarah?!?!?! The artist at work.

We had to gather ourselves for a moment and examine the progress!This is Percy. (No, Richard, I did not paint a train crooked on the wall. Thank you.)

These are a couple of the murals I have been painting in Tyler's bedroom. I am finishing up the last train and last few details tonight and then I will take a picture of the final product. Although my ADD is really kicking in, because I have been working on this for 4 days now, its really been fun to actually take time to paint again. Tyler decided he was going to make "art" and paint on top of my paintings and drive his trains all over them, which made things a little stressful, but overall it has been a lot of fun!

No comments: