Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Let's see. Nothing really exciting going on this week. I've been busy getting the Fourth of July bags and boxes together. I really hope y'all enjoy them and you don't think they are too dorky. I think I'm finally getting the hang of having to prepare things ahead of time for holidays to send to you. I hope your Father's Day stuff gets there soon. Speaking of Father's Day.... I just want to take a quick moment to say what a blessing you have been to Cori and I. Our lives have changed tremendously over the past 2 years. You've gone above and beyond all my expectations and what I thought our lives would be like. You are the hardest working person I know. You are always willing to do whatever it takes to keep our family strong. Cori is so proud of you. She talks about you all the time and how she wants to be an army soldier just like her Daddy Zach. I can't thank you enough for loving her like she is your own. You are truly amazing. In my daddy's words...."A miracle." We love you very much. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: