Thursday, June 21, 2007

Looking backwards and forwards at the same time...

I spent tonight looking back through a lot of our emails from the beginning....


You wrote this to me in an email on Dec. 6, 2005...

"You are the love of my life, and the place that i was meant to me is with you. Wherever that takes us is no problem. Hand in hand we can walk across the world. I will do everything in my power to give to you everything that is good and beautiful, and to protect you from all that is bad."

...never heard more sincere and comforting words than these. I loved you then, but love you even more than that now. There's a lot more I want to say....but I think I'll save it for a letter.


I leave tonight with a quote I found....

"When you miss me...just look at your hand. See the spaces in between your fingers? That's where I belong."

All my love,
Sarah

No comments: