Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Baby Jesus....


Cori has been going to Vacation Bible School...aka "Bubble School" since Sunday. She absolutely loves it. She's constantly singing the songs and doing the little hand motions and everything. Every time we get in the car she asks if its time to go to Bible School. When I pick her up and ask the usual, "What'd you learn today?" she usually replies we learned that we have to be nice to other people and we learned about Baby Jesus. I'll ask her what did you learn about baby Jesus....and she just screams BABY JESUS! BABY JESUS! BABY JESUS!!! It's so funny....

Well, this morning I was trying to get her out to the car to take her to preschool and she was being really difficult. (Imagine that.) So I was finally like, "CORI! IT'S TIME TO GO. HURRY UP AND GET IN THE CAR." She starts screaming holding her baby doll, saying "Mommy, I have bring Baby Jesus with me wherever I go". It was all I could do to keep from laughing hysterically in her face. So. Guess what. Baby Jesus rode to preschool with us today.

No comments: