Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer!

Doesn't she look like such a big girl sitting up and eating an ice cream cone?

No wonder she was a little scared of Dora at first....look at her!!!



She had more fun playing on the playground than seeing Dora

I have a bruise on my neck from where she was squeezing me so tight!! haha

I can't believe its Tuesday already. We did not go on a picnic today. We got too busy doing other things. Leah and I took the kids to the gardens and took their pictures. Then we went and saw Dora at Chic-fil-A. I didn't know how Cori would react, since she has been so scared of other characters in the past. She was all excited about it, but then when Dora came out she had a death grip on me. After a while, she warmed up enough to let us a take a picture but only if I was holding her. It is still cute though. We are heading to Atlanta tomorrow for a few days. Mom wants me to help her move everything out of her old school. Should be interesting, since there's about 8 years of stuff packed in there. We were supposed to leave for the beach on Saturday, but I think we will come back to home first. I really want to take Cori to the Memorial Day festivites and let her see all the hot air balloons. I remember my parents taking me to do that as a kid and I LOVED it. We will probably drive down to the beach on Sunday I guess. Katie's boyfriend, Lee is coming with us for part of the time. Wish you were here......love you!!!

No comments: