Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Beach...Part 2

You will think this is funny. She has a watering can. She said mommy, I'm watering your pants. Haha. I guess dumping water on my chair would be watering my wants. Maybe you need to teach her a thing or two about gardening.

Catchin' some rays.


I'm a little teapot short and stout.


Katie, Lee, and Cori- She didn't want to sit with me. She had to sit with the "cool kids".




Struttin her stuff. Haha. She insisted on wearing a bow with her "Baby Soup".




We are still having fun at beach, although it really stinks that you are not here. Cori doesn't like the ocean, but she loves the tidal pools. She would stay and play in them all day if we would let her. I love you and miss you.
Sar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the blog Sar! Keep creating those memories with Cori and for Zach! We will see you soon.
Hugs,
Melissa